Patient Flow, Communication, and Transport, and Control System for Today's Smart Hospital
Our On-Cue system manages and communicates constantly changing patient logistics in real time to referring physicians, radiologists, surgeons, nurses, and technologists. Accounting for real-time variability of procedures as well as the flow of new inpatient and emergency room demands, On-Cue uses artificial intelligence to continuously optimize operational schedules for the available resources.
Our system delivers real-time visibility of schedule changes to all interested personnel, improving communication and coordination both inside the department and with other professionals throughout the hospital. Implementing On-Cue enables departments to deliver better patient care as on-time performance improves, departmental capacity increases, patient satisfaction scores rise, and costs are reduced.
On-Cue's integrated Transport system allows easy communication and patient planning between the nurses on the floor, technologists in the modality, and the transporters responsible for delivering the patient on time for their scheduled procedure. Delays in transport are communicated in real-time to all parties involved in the care of the patient.
Want to see turnaround times, no-show rates, and reasons for delay for yesterday, last week, or last month? Or all three? On-Cue's new detailed metrics package gives you the ability to make business decisions on the fly.
Read more about the On-Cue System
- 63% improvement in ED turnaround time with CT
- Reduction of technologist "phone" time from 40 minutes to less than 15 minutes an hour
- 90% reduction in IR Department overtime pay
- 19% increase in number of inpatients completed on same day as ordered
- 27% improvement in Ultrasound outpatients starting within 15 minutes of scheduled time
- CT backlog reduced from two weeks to one day
- 18% increase in the number of add-on cases for MR